Share the Dream

Artwork today... Share the dream you had for this one precious life.

I've finally returned to my art, it seems like forever that I've been away. Renovating my house has taken my focus for the last year and a half and we are now looking forward to another new dream. I'd almost forgotten just how pleasurable it is to simply put paint on paper.

Have you ever woken from your sleep in the dawning hours of the day? It's so quiet and peaceful at that time usually. I've been waking early for the last few days, out of a dream, that disappears as quickly as it came. How real some dreams seem. In my dreams I'm often looking for a house or going on a journey. What about you, do you have a recurring dream?

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.

Don't go back to sleep.

You must ask for what you really want.

Don't go back to sleep

People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch.

The door is round and open.

Don't go back to sleep.

Rumi